Does it seem fair that only famous people and politicians get their quotations remembered. If I was Prime Minister (or President) these are the quotes I would be famous for. Sadly, some of my quotes are too deep for the average mind (grin). Maybe I’ll make them into T-Shirts one day.
Think before you say,
Read before you ask,
Know before you tell,
Be nice when others don’t.
- The world isn’t a horrible place. It just plays one on TV
- Shakespeare said the world is a stage. I think, of all the roles we play in life, we are most often the spectators.
- If everything doesn’t seem profound, then you don’t get it.
- Things that go without saying should be said more often (lest they be forgot).
- The scariest thing in the world is a new belief.
- The best non-religious reason for not killing yourself is curiosity.
- The Internet brings strangers closer, and lets friends be farther apart.
- A moment is defined only by it’s end. What are a couple of moments?
- Life isn’t like a bowl of cherries… Life INCLUDES a bowl of cherries.
- Drugs are illegal because conspiracies make sense.
- Life is a make work project
- Geeks are the new jocks